Download Magisk v20.1 and Magisk Manager v7.4.0 from this post. Magisk the most powerful and famous rooting tool available at the moment developed by the recognized XDA Developer called topjohnwu. The previous version Magisk v20.0 was released with full compatibility for Android 10. However, today, he has released the latest version of Magisk and Magisk manager having version numbers v20.1 and v7.4.0 with a lot of bug fixes and new hiding more for Android 9+ devices.
- [MagiskSU] Support component name agnostic communication (for stub APK)
- [MagiskBoot] Set proper header_size in boot image headers (fix vbmeta error on Samsung devices)
- [MagiskHide] Scan zygote multiple times
- [MagiskInit] Support recovery images without /sbin/recovery binary. This will fix some A/B devices unable to boot to recovery after flashing Magisk
- [General] Move acct to prevent daemon being killed
- [General] Make sure “–remove-modules” will execute uninstall.sh after removal
Magisk Manager v7.4.0
- Hide Magisk Manager with stub APKs on Android 9.0+
- Allow customizing app name when hiding Magisk Manager
- Generate random keys to sign the hidden Magisk Manager to prevent signature detections
- Fix fingerprint UI infinite loop
Download Magisk v20.1 and Magisk Manager App v7.4.0
Magisk became so popular in the Android community because of its ability to let you root your device systemless-ly. The systemless interface helps users tinker with the system settings without actually making changes to the system files. Further, it bypasses Google’s SafetyNet which prevents games, OTT and banking applications etc.