Magisk has received the much-awaited v20 stable version which officially supports Android 10 firmware update. So, now you can easily root the device running on Android 10 with the help of Magisk v20. Magisk 19.4+ brought the Android 10 support to it, but it was beta version and was not stable by any means. Now, you can download Magisk v20 which is a stable release and fully supports Android 10. The download link to Magisk v20 is provided at the end of the post.
Google has bound all the third-party phone manufacturers to launch all the new Android devices after 31st January 2020 with Android 10. Therefore, we are going to see a lot of new Android devices in 2020 running on Android 10. So, Magisk v20 would come in very handy to look after all your rooting needs. A lot of phones are getting updated to Android 10 just now, that’s why you might want to download Magisk v20 just now.
Magisk Manager has also been updated to v7.3.5 with some UI changes. You can install the latest Magisk Manager APK on Android pretty easily. An Android 10 phone rooted with Magisk v20 coupled with Magisk Manager v7.3.5 is a complete power-house. You can do whatever you want. Keep on reading if you want to download Magisk v20 zip and Magisk Manager v7.3.5 APK.
Magisk v20 Changelog:
- [MagiskBoot] Support inject/modify mnt_point value in DTB fstab
- [MagiskBoot] Support patching QCDT
- [MagiskBoot] Support patching DTBH
- [MagiskBoot] Support patching PXA-DT
- [MagiskInit] [2SI] Support non A/B setup (Android 10)
- [MagiskHide] Fix bug that reject process names with “:”
- [MagicMount] Fix a bug that cause /product mirror not created
Magisk Manager v7.3.5 changelog:
- Sort installed modules by name
- Better pre-5.0 support
- Fix potential issues when patching tar files