Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ both have excellent audio quality but both devices have only a single speaker. The audio quality of a single speaker isn’t very good and is definitely not equivalent to dual speakers. Sometimes, the audio output of a single speaker feels hazy but Samsung has really pushed the limits of a single speaker in Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus. Samsung tried its best to provide the best audio experience and there are some settings which are hidden but if you tweaks those audio settings you might get the best sound.
With these settings you can make the vocals more clear, change the bass and treble and can add more sound options such as Surround Sound, TubeAmp and Concert Hall. If you want to try these hidden Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus Audio features then follow the steps.
How to access the hidden Audio Settings of Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus:
- Unlock your device and swipe down the notification shade.
- Now, tap on the gear icon on the very right to access the settings.
- Now tap on ‘Sounds and Vibrations’.
- Now scroll down and tap ‘Sound quality and effects’.
- Once you are in the ‘Sound quality and effects’ menu adjust the Bass, Treble, Vocal and instruments settings.
- There’s a advanced menu here where you can access more finite controls. Now tap ‘Adapt sound’. Adapt Sound is Samsung’s very own Audio algorithm which helps you in finding the best sound for you.
Tweak those settings and let us know how much change it made in the audio quality. If you have any questions do let us know in the comments.