In this Android Tutorial, we are going to tell you how to download and install OnePlus Pie Launcher on Android Pie Smartphones. Recently, the developers of Lawnchair launcher app released a Magisk module called “QuickSwitch”. This Magisk Module allows any rooted Android Pie Smartphone to change the Recents UI.
There are only two requirements to install Quick Switch Magisk Module — 1) Your Android Pie Device must be rooted and 2) Magisk must be installed on your device. If you meet these two requirements then you are welcome to follow the guide on how to download and install OnePlus Pie Launcher on Android Pie Smartphones. This OnePlus Launcher is based on OxygenOS 9 and by following our guide you can install it on any rooted Android Pie Smartphone in a jiffy.
So, without any further ado, let’s jump straight to the guide and see how can you install OnePlus Pie Launcher on Android Pie device.
How to Download and Install OnePlus Pie Launcher on Android Pie Smartphones
- Download and Install QuickSwitch Magisk Module.
- Download OnePlus Pie Launcher APK.
- Once you have downloaded the OnePlus Pie Launcher APK, install it as you would install any other APK on Android Device. If you need help in installing APK file then see our guide on How to Install APK Files on Android device.
- Open QuickSwitch from the stock launcher or any other launcher.
- Set “OnePlus Launcher” as your recent apps provider.
- Now reboot your device.
- Once it’s rebooted, set OnePlus Launcher as default.
- That’s it! You now have OnePlus Pie Launcher on your rooted Android Device.
Please let us know in the comments section how did the new launched look on your Android Smartphone.