Google recently revealed their new Pixel smartphones which comes with an updated version of Pixel launcher, fast processor and with some new features. In Pixel 2, Google not only added some new features but also removed an important thing from these devices and that is the headphone jack. Yes, you heard it right. Google removed the headphone jack from their flagship smartphone but that is a news of the past now.
If you have had used Pixel devices then you might be familiar with the Pixel launcher. Pixel launcher is not only stable but it’s also one of the fastest launcher available. If you own an Android device and want to try out the latest Pixel 2 launcher on your Android device then you need to follow our detailed guide. The new Pixel 2 launcher gives your device a completely fresh look and you can even change the shape of the search box with this new launcher.
How to install Pixel 2 Launcher on any Android device:
For installing the Pixel 2 launcher you need to follow the following steps.
- Join the Action Launcher beta and install the Action launcher on your Android device.
- Once installed, open the app and set it as your default launcher.
- Now, you have the Action launcher setup which comes with the Pixel 2 look.
- Now if you want to change the Search box. Go to settings > Fun Stuff > Quickbar.
- Tap Style at the top of the menu and select search box for the Pixel 2 style and tap on OK.