Playerunknow’s Battlegrounds, also known as PUBG, was undoubtedly the most hyped game title of 2017. The game made record sales on PC and Xbox One. After the huge success on PC and Xbox One, PUBG is finally released for smartphones in China region. Unfortunately, PUBG for Android and iOS is only available in China region at the moment and nobody knows when will it be released for players outside of China. However, if you really want to experience PUBG on Android, then keep on reading this article. As in this Android Tutorial, we will tell you how to install PUBG mobile on Android in any country. You can experience the most famous Battle Royale game PUBG on Android in any country.
To play the PUBG on Android in any country, you would need a QQ account. You can create a QQ account by following the link here.
You would also require TapTap App Store in order to play PUBG on Android in any country.
Download and Install TapTap App Store APK for Android
- Download TapTap Store APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
How to Install PUBG Mobile on Android In Any Country
- Now that you have installed the TapTap App Store on your Android device. Go ahead and launch it from your app drawer.
- Once the TapTap App Store is launched, search for “PUBG” in the store.
- Download and Install the PUBG on your Android device. You will find two versions for PUBG, both are genuine. Choose the one you would like to play.
- PUBG: Army Attack (Arcade style gameplay with naval battles)
- PUBG: Exhilarating Battlefield (Mirror of the original game available on PC)
- Now simply log in with your QQ ID, and you’re good to go.
That’s it! Now you know how to install PUBG on Android in Any Country.