Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus are the latest sensations nowadays. Samsung has already received record breaking pre-orders for the beautiful duo of Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus. Anyhow, today, as usual, we bring you the Samsung Galaxy S8 ROM Port. Yes, you heard it right now you can install Galaxy S8 ROM on your Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge. Galaxy S8/S8+ ROM comes with exclusive apps, features, and the user interfaces including Bixby, AOD, new and updated stock apps like Music, Camera, and much more. Earlier we taught you how to convert and Samsung Device into Galaxy S8 with a system file dump of Galaxy S8.
This Galaxy S8+ ROM port is a stock based custom ROM based on stock Samsung Experience firmware in a package on 1.50 GB in size. The firmware is based on G935FXXU1DQCE Baseband version and is tested on S7 (Edge) G935/G930 devices.
S8 ROM features and screenshots:
-Rebase to DQCE
-Aroma option for dirty or full wipe flash
-Ported Galaxy S8 Live wallpapers (NOT FULL WORKING YET Working on it !)
-Ported Galaxy S8 Secure Folder (Fake knox to X0 with magisk to work)
-Ported S8 Motion Effect
-Google Rounded Search Bar Added
-Fixed the HomeScreen when you disable Navbar
-Fixed Game Tools
-Fixed S8 touch keys when using Snapchat
-Fixed Facebook Fc when using my ROM (RARE BUG)
-Fixed Some s8 apps that use a lot of battery
-Fixed Samsung Notes
-Fixed S8 Touch Keys
-Fixed Some AOD problems
-Using More S8 files
-Enabled stock keys
-Modded S8 Touch Settings
-Using Some S8 libs for more stability
-Samsung Video player updated
So, if you want to install Samsung Galaxy S8 ROM Port onto Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge then follow our below guide.
ANDROIDTUTORIAL.NET WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY KIND OF DAMAGE. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- TWRP must be installed on your Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge.
- Before proceeding any further backup all your important data like Emails, Messages, Personal Photos, and Videos.
- Download and install Latest Samsung USB drivers on your Windows PC or Mac.
- Make sure USB Debugging mode is enabled on your Android Device. You can enable USB Debugging by going to Settings > Developer Options.
- The device should be charged up to 70% to avoid any unexpected shutdowns. This is very important, any shutdown during the process can damage your device permanently.
How to install Samsung Galaxy S8 ROM Port onto Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- Download Nougat Bootloader and Modem and Install it via latest Odin.
- Now transfer downloaded Galaxy S8 ROM to your phone’s SD card.
- Now switch off your Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge to boot into Recovery Mode.
- To go to TWRP Recovery Mode, switch on your Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge by pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons at the same time.
- On TWRP Main Menu tap on “Wipe” and then tap on “Advanced Wipe” and select necessary partition except for Internal Storage or SD-Card. Now Swipe right to Wipe the selected Partitions.
- Head back to the main menu and this time tap on “Install”.
- Select Galaxy S8 ROM and Swipe Right to initiate the installation.
- Now your device will enter AROMA Installer. Pick the features you want to install and proceed with the installation process.
- Once the installation is completed, reboot your Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge.
That’s it! You have successfully installed Galaxy S8 ROM Port onto Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge.