TutuApp Helper is now available for download and can be installed on iOS10 without Jailbreak and without a computer.
There are some really awesome apps, tweaks and customizations on iOS which can only be achieved in your iPhone or iPad are Jailbroken. However, there are some apps now which can be directly installed on your iOS device with it being Jailbroken or without using App store. Amongst such apps is TutuApp helper or more commonly known as TuTuApp. This app basically provides access to really exciting content and hacked experiences which are not available on App store. TuTuApp gives completely safe experience, I mean the app being developed by Chinese many people doubt its integrity but it’s not the case.
Without any further a due let’s jump straight to the guide.
How To Install TuTuApp Helper On iOS 10 Without Jailbreak
- First of all, open Safari browser in your iOS device and in address bar type tutuapp.vip and hit GO.
- Once the website is opened you will see fairly a large Download Now button.
- Make sure you select Regular and not VIP before hitting the Download Now button.
- Tap the Download Now button and hit install.
- The installation will start now and after the installation is completed the TuTuApp icon will appear on your iOS device’s home screen.
- Now, when you will launch the app the error Untrusted Enterprise Developer error will appear.
- To fix this, go to Settings >> General >> Device Management >> here tap on Winner Media Co., Ltd. And then tap on Trust and then Trust again on the certificate. On some iOS versions, this would be General > Profile(s) & Device Management or General > Profile(s).
That’s it. Now you can launch and use TuTuApp as any other normal app without any error.