You might have read our old article about DQA error where we covered all aspects of it. This error encountered in Samsung latest smartphones, Galaxy S8, S8+ and Note 8. However, later on, Samsung fixed this problem by releasing a small OTA update which resolved the problem for most of the users. Samsung today released the small update for DQA fix. The new DQA 184.108.40.206 is the latest update of DQA which you can install in your Android device. If you are interested and want to fix DQA completely then you need to install this APK file.
Download DQA 220.127.116.11 APK for Android:
- Download DQA 18.104.22.168 APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK to your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion. You will have the latest DQA version installed.