Today we are going to show you How to Play Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp on PC and MAC. Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is the latest sensation in Android gaming ecosystem. The game is launched on October 25, 2017 with version 0.9.0. The game is in beta stage but believe me, you won’t feel anything like a beta. The game-play is very smooth and the game is overall stable with no major glitches or bugs. In Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp you take the role of campsite manager. And being the manager you can decorate your campsite as it pleases you. It’s up to you to craft the kind of furniture and amenities that will make your camp a must-see for animals visiting the area. The game is about helping animals as you explore different recreational spots. Help those animals and earn Bells and craft materials in return.
Playing Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp on PC will be a great adventure. The gameplay will remain same, just the screen will be bigger. We have tried Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp on Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and MAC OS X and it worked flawlessly. Therefore, if you would like to Play Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp on PC or MAC then follow the steps carefully and enjoy the game on PC.
How to Download and Play Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp on PC and MAC
- Download Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp APK.
- Download and Install Bluestacks on your PC or MAC.
- Once you have installed BlueStacks, double-click the downloaded Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp APK.
- The APK will be installed using BlueStacks.
- Once the installation is completed, open BlueStacks and locate the recently installed Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp.
- Now click the game Icon and start decorating your campsite.
That’s it! Now you can Play Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp on PC.