Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL are the latest offerings by the search giant in its mobile division. We have already seen what these handsets are capable of. They own one of the best camera app, which is already ported to many other devices. Further, the developers have stripped the device off many stock apps and made standalone APKs of them be installed on any Android device. If you are a pro then you must know your way around. However, if you have just joined the Android club and in the process of playing with your Google Pixel 2 or Pixel 2 XL you have bricked it. Then don’t worry, because in this Android tutorial, we will tell you how to unbrick Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL.
The freedom to root and install custom recoveries on the devices powered by Android make this OS so popular. This freedom has consequences as well, as you can brick your Android device in the process. Anyhow, the benefits you get after rooting the device are far greater than the risk. So, if you have bricked your Pixel 2 or Pixel 2 XL then follow our guide in which we will tell you how to unbrick Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL by installing Stock Firmware.
- Setup and Install ADB/Fastboot Drivers.
- Make sure your device is charged up to 60% to avoid any shutdowns during the process.
How to Unbrick Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL
- Download Stock Firmware according to your device on your PC. Extract the system images inside the folder where ADB and Fastboot are installed.
- Now turn off your Google Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL and connect it to your PC via USB Cable.
- Get into the Fastboot/Bootloader Mode on your phone. Turn ON the phone while pressing and holding the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power buttons till you see the Fastboot menu and START on top.
- Next, go to the directory where you have Setup Fastboot/ADB. Open Command Prompt by pressing (Shift + Right-click > Open Command Prompt).
- Type in the following command and press Enter:
- Once the process is finished, the phone will reboot itself.
You can now setup your Google Pixel 2 or Pixel 2 XL. Now you know how to unbrick Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL.