If you are searching for “How to Use Galaxy Note 8 With One Hand” then you are at right place. In this post, we will tell you how you can enable One-handed Operation on the Galaxy Note 8. With the passage of time, the screens on smartphones are getting bigger and bigger. Galaxy Note 8 has 6.3-inch Super AMOLED screen with QWHD resolution. Though the screen quality and its size are pretty impressive it can be a nightmare for people with smaller hands. Fortunately, Samsung Galaxy Note 8 has a pretty neat and decent One-handed mode. Therefore, if you want to use Galaxy Note 8 with one hand you don’t need any extra third-party app. The one-handed feature comes built-in in the TouchWiz software.
So, if you are looking for a guide on how to use Galaxy Note 8 with one hand then keep on reading as below we will tell you step by step how to enable this features on your Galaxy Note 8.
How to Use Galaxy Note 8 With One Hand
- Turn on the screen and go to the Settings App.
- Next, navigate to Advanced Features >> One-handed Mode”.
- Now Tap the toggle to turn it into “On” position.
- After that follow the on-screen prompts to complete the setup.
- Now that one-handed operation is set up. Tap the Expand Button at the top right of the screen to return to normal mode at any time.
- To go into one-handed mode again, move your finger from one side of the screen to the middle, and slide it back again without removing it from the display.
There you go. It was that easy. Now you can use Galaxy Note 8 with one hand.