Facebook expanded its Messengers Lite reach today and now the app is available in 150 additional countries including Germany, Colombia, Italy, Vietnam, Algeria, Morocco, Turkey, Japan, Peru, Nigeria and Netherland. Facebook Messenger Lite is the lite version of Facebook Messenger and it uses less memory and processing power. Moreover, the Lite version also consumes less data than the standard version. If you own an old Android device then you need to install the Lite version on it.
The latest Facebook Messenger Lite version is 126.96.36.199.280 and its launched on the last day of April. This version supports a long list of Android devices so if you want to install Facebook Messenger Lite 188.8.131.52.280 APK then you can install it by following the steps.
Download Facebook Messenger Lite 184.108.40.206.280 APK for Android:
- Download Facebook Messenger Lite 220.127.116.11.280 APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, run Messenger Lite.
If you have any questions, do let us know in the comments.