Niantic launched another update for Pokemon Go and it comes with the version number 0.73.1. The new Pokemon Go 0.73.1 is the latest update of Pokemon Go and its launched on August 31, 2017, for Android. The new update adds some new features and fixes some major bugs. If you still play Pokemon Go then it’s time to download Pokemon Go 0.73.1 on your Android devices as the hacks for Pokemon Go has already arrived.
With the step by step guide below you can download and install Pokemon GO++ 0.73.1 Hack for Android. The latest Pokemon GO update has fixed various major issues in Pokemon GO 0.73.1. As soon as Pokemon GO 0.73.1 released on August 31, 2017, the hack for Android Pokemon GO++ 0.73.1 also got released on the internet. The latest Pokemon GO++ 0.73.1 Hack is now available for Android. This hack means that the avid Pokemon GO gamers will now be able to use all modified features along with the latest official improvements and features offered in Pokemon GO 0.73.1 update.
- Added the ability for Trainers to spin the Photo Disc at a Gym using the Pokémon GO Plus accessory.
- Added the ability to view the number of Trainers entered, and preparing, for a Raid Battle before using a Raid Pass.
- Improved Pokémon Collection screen search functionality by allowing Trainers to search through their Pokémon’s moves using the @ character.
- Resolved a bug which caused the Raid Boss to always break free from the last Premier Ball.
- Resolved a bug that prevented Trainers from seeing they’d received double XP from Raid Battles when using a Lucky Egg.
If you want to install enjoy latest Pokemon GO++ Hack for Android, then follow our guide on How to Download and Install Pokemon Go++ 0.73.1 Hack for Android.
Download and Install Pokemon Go++ 0.73.1 Hack for Android
- Make sure latest Pokémon Go 0.73.1 APK is installed on your device.
- Download and install the Fly GPS app from Google Play Store.
- Once both apps are installed. Go to Settings >> About Device >> here locate build number. Continuously Tap on it 7 times to unlock developers mode.
- Go back to the settings page and open Developer Options. Then tap on Mock Location and select Fly GPS from the options list.
- Go to Settings >> Privacy and Safety >> Location >> Location method and make sure both High Accuracy and Location History features are enabled.
- Initiate the Fly GPS app and select your location.
- Finally, choose GPS Service Run and then select Joystick Location Mode.
There you go! The latest hack version of Pokemon GO 0.73.1 is installed.