Today we bring a guide on How to download and install Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus Icons Pack on Any Android Device. Galaxy S8/S8+ official launch is nearly a week away but we already have a full Galaxy S8 system dump available for download. A couple of days back we also brought a guide on how to install Galaxy S8 Port ROM on Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge.
Many users want Galaxy S8/S8+ features on lower end Android Devices. Thanks to the ever active developer community of Android, they have ported a lot of Galaxy S8 apps and widget and for other Android Devices. Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ Icon Pack was previously available for and Samsung Device but thanks to XDA member ananjaser1211 now you can download install Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus Icons Pack on Any Android Device. This APK works with any Android device running on Marshmallow or above. Moreover, the device must be rooted in order to install Galaxy S8 icons pack successfully.
Once you install the icon pack, your phone icons should look like this:
So, if you are ready and want to give your Smartphone a trendy look with Samsung Galaxy S8 Icons pack then follow our guide.
Download and Install Samsung Galaxy S8 Icons Pack on Any Android Device
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus Icons Pack for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, open unicon app from app drawer and grant root.
- Apply Galaxy S8 Icon Pack and reboot phone.