Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is out for quite some time now and its performing brilliantly. Galaxy Note 8 was released with Android 7.1.1 Nougat and the performance of the operating system is outstanding. However, some people get content with the stock operating system. Such people are always looking for Custom ROMs so they could enjoy the customizations and get rid of bloatware. Do check our guide on how to de-bloat Android Device. Anyhow, there is a good news for Galaxy Note 8 users, Nemesis ROM for Galaxy Note 8 is already out and you can install it on your Galaxy Note 8. In this post, we will provide you with a detailed guide on How to Install Nemesis ROM on Galaxy Note 8.
Nemesis ROM for the Galaxy Note 8 is based on the AQl1 Android 7.1.1 Nougat. There are very few modifications provided in this ROM. Also, no extra features are introduced in Galaxy Note 8 Nemesis ROM. This ROM is a cleaner version of the stock ROM. Means all the bloatware is gone and moreover its deknoxed. Therefore, if you were looking for the simpler Custom ROM for your Galaxy Note 8 then you are in right place. Keep on reading, as below we have reached to the guide on How to Install Nemesis ROM on Galaxy Note 8.
ANDROIDTUTORIAL.NET WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY KIND OF DAMAGE. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Root and Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Galaxy Note 8.
- Before proceeding any further backup all your important data like Emails, Messages, Personal Photos, and Videos.
- Download Galaxy Note 8 USB Drivers on your Windows PC or Mac.
- Make sure USB Debugging mode is enabled on your Android Device. You can enable USB Debugging by going to Settings > Developer Options.
- Enable OEM Unlocking from the developer options.
- The device should be charged up to 70% to avoid any unexpected shutdowns. This is very important, any shutdown during the process can damage your device permanently.
- This ROM is only for the Galaxy note 8 N950F/FD.
How to Install Nemesis ROM on Galaxy Note 8
We have tried to keep to very simple, for that reason we have put the guide step by step. You just need to follow every step carefully.
- Download Galaxy Note 8 Nemesis ROM.
- Connect your device with the computer using USB cable.
- Copy/Paste Galaxy Note 8 Nemesis ROM zip file on your SD Card. Make sure to place files on the root of SD Card and not in any folder.
- Then turn off your device and disconnect the USB Cable.
- Now get into recovery mode. Turn On the phone while pressing and holding Volume Up + Bixby + Power button together.
- In TWRP Recovery mode, swipe to allow modifications. Tap Wipe > Advanced Wipe > Select Data, Internal Storage, Cache & Dalvik Cache > Wipe all these.
- Next, go back to main TWRP Recovery Menu and tap install.
- Locate and select the NEMESIS_N8_ROM_S8_S8+_N8.zip from external storage > proceed with ROM installation.
- That’s it! Now simply navigate to Recovery Mode Main Screen and Reboot your device. First boot can take up to five minutes.
You have successfully installed Galaxy Note 8 Nemesis ROM.