Asus Zenfone 4 ZE554KL is finally receiving the Android 8.0 Oreo update. Asus promised to update all the Asus smartphones until the mid of 2018. However, owners of Zenfone 4 don’t have to worry as Android 8.0 Oreo update has already arrived for their device. This latest official update brings all the official features of Android 8.0 Oreo along with build number V15.0405.1711.76 with the latest security patch. In this Android tutorial, we will tell you how to update Asus Zenfone 4 ZE554KL to Android 8.0 Oreo.
Android 8.0 Oreo will bring a lot of cosmetic changes and all the latest features of Android 8.0 Oreo to your Asus Zenfone 4. Therefore, to enjoy all these features, you shouldn’t wait for OTA update. Download Android 8.0 Oreo update for Asus Zenfone 4 ZE554KL and your device to the latest Android OS manually.
Therefore, if you don’t want to wait for the OTA update then follow the below guide carefully to update Asus Zenfone 4 ZE554KL to Android 8.0 Oreo.
- Before proceeding any further backup all your important data like Emails, Messages, Personal Photos, and Videos.
- Download and install Asus Zenfone 4 USB drivers on your PC.
- Make sure USB Debugging mode is enabled on your Android Device. You can enable USB Debugging by going to Settings > Developer Options.
- The device should be charged up to 70% to avoid any unexpected shutdowns. This is very important, any shutdown during the process can damage your device permanently.
How To Update Asus ZenFone 4 ZE554KL To Android 8.0 Oreo
- Setup ADB and Fastboot on your PC.
- Download the Android 8.0 Oreo update file from the link given in Downloads Rename the file to ota.zip and place it in the ADB folder.
- Now connect your ZenFone 4 to the PC via USB cable.
- Next, Go to the directory where you have Fastboot and ADB on Windows: Open Command Prompt (Shift + Right-click > Open Command Prompt).
- In the command window type in the following command: adb reboot recovery
- Once your phone is in recovery mode. Select the “Install from USB” option in Recovery Mode.
- Then type the following command and hit enter: adb sideload ota.zip
- Upon execution of above command, installation process shall start.
That’s it! This is How To Update Asus ZenFone 4 ZE554KL To Android 8.0 Oreo