Download Android 10 OneUI 2.1 for Galaxy S10 Lite: Samsung has started rolling the OneUI 2.1 update based on Android 10 for the owners of Galaxy S10 Lite. Most of the latest devices of Samsung have already received this update, now it’s the turn of the owners of Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite to enjoy the new OneUI 2.1 update with build version G770FXXU2BTD2. The new update brings the latest April 2020 security patch.
This update is an extension to already very famous OneUI 2.0 based on Android 10. The new update brings the newer OneUI features like Quick Share, Music Share, Pro Video, Single Take, and more. Check below the changelog for a detailed overview of the new features that are being offered in Android 10 OneUI 2.1.
Changelog: Android 10 OneUI 2.1 (G770FXXU2BTD2)
– AR Emoji has been updated with improvements like a manual editing feature and enhanced facial expression recognition.
(As AR Emoji has been updated to a new version, all previously saved AR emojis will be deleted when you next open the AR Emoji app)
New Camera features
– Various menus, modes, and filters have been added, such as AR Zone, Single take, Pro video, My filters, Selfie tone, and timelapse for night time.
– Similar images are now grouped together for a more organised viewing experience.
– A feature has been added that allows you to merge multiple different groups of albums into one group, or merge different groups and albums into one group.
– An improved search feature has been added to find pictures based on information such As the time or place pictures were taken.
– The Quick crop function has been added to enlarge and crop parts of high resolution images.
– A multilingual translation feature has been added.
– A feature has been added for searching for Various items, such As emojis and stickers, at one time.
– A text undo/redo feature has been added.
(Swipe two fingers left or right on the keyboard.)
– An icon to open Samsung Pass has been added.
– Files can now be quickly and easily shared with nearby Samsung devices using Quick Share.
– Music Share now lets you share music with your friends using a Bluetooth audio device.
Download Android 10 OneUI 2.1 for Galaxy S10 Lite
If you are interested to update your Galaxy S10 Lite to the latest Android 10 OneUI 2.1 you can check for the OTA update manually via the device Settings – Software update – Download and install. Since its rolling out in an incremental mode, it might be possible that it’s not available for your region as yet. If that’s the case, keep on reading as below the guide on how to manually download Android 10 OneUI 2.1 for Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite. After downloading, you can also flash it on your device with Odin Flash tool.
- Galaxy S10 Lite | Download Android 10 OneUI 2.1 G770FXXU2BTD2
- Samsung USB Drivers | Download
- Latest Odin version which supports Android 10 | Download
How to install Android 10 OneUI 2.1 on Galaxy S10 Lite Using Odin
Assuming that you have installed the latest Samsung USB drivers and charged your phone up to 60% it’s time to dive straight into the guide. Let’s see how you can manually install OneUI 2.1 on Galaxy S10 Lite via Odin.
- First of all, download Android 10 OneUI 2.1 G770FXXU2BTD2 from the download link provided in the download section.
- If it is .Zip file then extract it, you will get .tar or .tar.md5.
- Download Odin v3.14.4 from the download link provided above and install it on your PC.
- Now Boot your Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite into Download Mode. (First power off your device and then press, Volume Down + Power + Home. Press Volume Up now to continue to Download Mode).
- Now simply connect your phone to your PC via a USB cable.
- Odin will detect your phone automatically and notify you that your device has been connected successfully by displaying an “added message”.
- After that, choose AP in Odin and select the firmware file in which you have downloaded. (Will be in .tar.md5 format)
- Now click the Start button at the bottom of the Odin.
- The flashing process will take some time. Once it’s completed, your phone will reboot.
That’s it! You are now running the latest Android OneUI 2.1 having build number G770FXXU2BTD2 on your Galaxy S10 Lite.